Friday, January 22, 2010

Flower Girl Wagon?

Well, its kinda a given that we are going to have our kids be in the wedding. Harlee will be 19 months old, and Brayden will be 30 months old. So it will be a bit of a handful. We are having my little brother also be a ring bearer (he's gonna be 7) so he can lead them down the isle. Thing is, my kids are adventurous. and who knows if they will decide to be shy that day or in a bad mood? So I was thinking putting Harlee in a wagon, and maybe having Brayden and William Pull it? or put both the kids in and have Will pull it. Here are some super cute wagons decorated.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Deniell,
    I love reading about your wedding planning. Ha.Sometimes I feel a little stockerish because I don't know you all that well. But....life is too short not to be friendly. So...just thought I'd tell you your planning so far is super cute! I especially like the Wagon, your kids will look adorable in your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i know what you mean lol! i feel that way when i read yours...lol. but thanks! hopefully it will all start pulling together soon.

    ReplyDelete