Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not To Redneck!

I want to add a bit of "camo" to the decor!

Not ALOT!

I dont want it to look overly "redneck" but i do want it to be fun!


I am thinking i wanna have tropical flowers (orchids maybe?) with a camo ribbon around it for my bouquet.


Making a "pocket" on the ring bear pillow for the rings with a part of jords old ACU uniforms?(not entirely sure on this one yet, it was an idea tho-maybe i will create something else?)


Pew Bows-Make a bow out of camo (ACU) material -which i have a BUNCH of!- and put a single tropical flower inside it

Have a "dollar dance" and make a cute little pocket/purse for the money out of an old uniform?

Whatdaya Think? Any more ideas would be amazingly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I think that would be so cute!! You could even have your flower girl wear a little camo bow.

    ReplyDelete